Sunday, September 14, 2014

The elusive novel finished, what now?

It has been a huge dream of mine to create a novel, it is a book I have been working on for over ten years. Last month I wrote the last paragraph! I am astonished. I mean you have a goal for a very long time you never think your going to achieve it. I put if off so many times because I was a mom, and a wife and working all the time. However I never let that dream fade even when people I love told me, "writing a book is not a real job." "Its a fairytale Jess, not real." I have listened to the naysayers for years. Sometimes I actually listened to them. Now I am stepping away from the past and reaching for the future which is publishing my novel. I hope this blog will serve as a resource to others who are on the same path as me, ones who have this dream, and want to complete it. This is step one. I hope you will follow me all the way.




www.facebook.com/authorJessicaPOwen
 Thanks for reading this. Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment